|Prof. Dr. Ansgar Steland|
'Projects and Collaborations' and the website http://www.pvstatlab.rwth-aachen.de.
Selected news and upcoming and recent events:
* DFG supports our research on Highdimensional Statistics and Probility by a grant for three years. We shall collaborate with Université catholique de Louvain.
* E. Sovetkin was awarded for his talk held at the 8th International Workshop on Simulation held at Vienna (September 2015)
* Wroclaw University of Technology joins our collaborative project PV-Scan as an Associate Partner.
* In February I give a Plenary Lecture at the 5th International Conference on Energy Systems, Environment and Innovation held at Barcelona
* In June I will give an invited talk at the ISBIS Symposium held at Barcelona.
Note: If you intend to apply for an internship or research stay, please read this:
Institut für Statistik und Wirtschaftsmathematik
Change-Point Analysis and Sequential Analysis
Applied Mathematical Finance and Statistics in Finance
Nonparametrics and Empirical Processes
Time Series Analysis
Stochastics and its Applications in Photovoltaics
Statistics for Stochastic Processes
Selected Applications in Engineering and Computer Science
Statistical Computing and Software Development
Statistical Genetics (currently not active)