|Prof. Dr. Ansgar Steland|
'Projects and Collaborations' and the website http://www.pvstatlab.rwth-aachen.de.
Selected news and upcoming/recent events:
* DFG supports our research on Highdimensional Statistics and Probility by a grant for three years. We shall collaborate with Université catholique de Louvain.
* In February I give a Plenary Lecture at the 5th International Conference on Energy Systems, Environment and Innovation held at Barcelona
* In June I will give an invited talk at the ISBIS Symposium held at Barcelona.
* I was elected as Chair of the Committee "Statistics in Natural Science and Technology" of the German Statistical Society (Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft)
* In November I will give a plenary talk at the International Conference on Abstract and Applied Analysis, Rome.
* Fabian Mies received the Friedrich-Wilhelm-Award for his Master thesis - congratulations!
* I am organizing (with W. Kössler) the 13th Workshop on Stochastic Models, Statistics and Their Applications (SMSA 2017) at HU Berlin. Visit www.agzqs.stochastik.rwth-aachen.de for information.
* I am invited to give a Plenary Talk at MAMECTIS 2017 in Barcelona.
* I am organizing two Invited Sessions for the IWSM 2017 workshop held in Rouen.
Note: If you intend to apply for an internship or research stay, please read this:
|Sprechstunde:||Montag, 16:00 - 17:00 Uhr|
Institut für Statistik und Wirtschaftsmathematik
Change-Point Analysis and Sequential Analysis
Applied Mathematical Finance and Statistics in Finance
Nonparametrics and Empirical Processes
Time Series Analysis
Stochastics and its Applications in Photovoltaics
Statistics for Stochastic Processes
Selected Applications in Engineering and Computer Science
Statistical Computing and Software Development
Statistical Genetics (currently not active)